The coronavirus named COVID-19 has proven to be very contagious, and dangerous to your health.
Increasingly protective measures are being recommended to prevent its spread.
Where this virus has been kept under control the following actions were important:
- Stay home as much as possible
- Only venture out to shop for essentials like food, gasoline, and medicine
- If you feel sick, call your doctor and follow instructions
- If you must go out, maintain a six foot separation with others
- Avoid meetings, parties, family gatherings, etc.
- Wash your hands with soap and water, avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Cover coughs and sneezes
Please do not panic buy. The food supply is in no danger.